Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Revenge -2×9- Revelations






This didn't feel like a midseason finale to me. Nothing was resolved - they didn't show us who the guy on the boat is, they didn't resolve the issue of Nolan's money, they didn't really explain the guy from Nolan's past any further, they didn't advance the plot with the initiative. It was a pretty solid "buildup" episode, but in the end I found myself thinking that I would have been better off watching something else.

I don't think that Jack's friend made it. I think he started the rumor that he got him to the hospital in order to draw out the two brothers for...some reason. Still not sure where they're going with this.

Can Emily 'please' get back to doing Revengey things? There are angles they could play - Nolan and Jack both need her help right now, but she's too busy playing detective with her Season 2 love interest. I realize that the writers want him to be this suave, badass, James Bond type, but he's just sooooo boring. I realize that they've sort of written Jack and Daniel out as potential love interests right now, but I don't think that was the right move to begin with, and I don't think that this Aiden character is a viable contender for a long-term love interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails