Thursday, December 6, 2012

American Horror Story: Asylum -2×8- Unholy Night







Well we can take child rape and male prison rape off the list of tortured topics they need to cover.

Lily Rabe is truly rocking it. I bet the Devil enjoys the irony of sitting around listening to Christmas Carols.

I was legitimately surprised by the Arden double-double turn. I thought the Devil would catch him since she can read minds but I didn't think he was playing Jude. And man did she fall for it easily. Also on his front, Aliens seem real not since he's the first sober non-mental patient to see them aside from Kit in the pilot.

Lana should have killed Ollie when she had the chance or at least chained him and called the cops. I'm glad they did a somewhat explanation of how she ended up back so quickly. I wonder if Kit would be so quick to let Ollie live if he knew there was not a shred of evidence left that he's Bloodyface. Even if Lana's preggers it means nothing.

Poor Frank, you can't be a good guy there.

Bad Santa was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails