Sunday, November 4, 2012

Once Upon a Time - Season 2 Episode 6 - Tallahassee








I'd been looking forward to this episode ever since I found out it was happening, and man, it did not disappoint!

August, you know I love you (seriously, I squealed like a tween at a Justin Bieber concert when you showed up), but dude. There had to be an easier way than, you know, killing Wee Emma's hope and faith in humanity. Poor girl.

Loved Snow mothering Aurora and loved the tie-in with Henry's nightmare at the end. I also loved that moment when Snow told Emma that the only way they're going back is together. The two of them just make me so happy when they have scenes together like that.

Also, Hook and Emma bantering made me snerk, and I want to know what the hell was in August's box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails