Friday, November 2, 2012

The Vampire Diaries -4×4- The Five







Elijah! Come back, Elijah!

Very proud of myself for guessing what the "ultimate weapon" will turn out to be.I think this cure will turn out to be as big a fake out as the Sun and Moon curse, and, at best, we'll see Klaus or a Salvatore turn human. The worst possible scenario is, of course, Elena going back to being human. I don't know how this would work, but I would like to see the cure somehow bring Tatia back to life as I want to meet her.


Poor Rebekah! I know she has her share of misdeeds, but it seems like everyone shits on her. I hated the way Klaus treated her, tried to regain her trust and then (literally) stabbed her in the back again, and it annoys me that Stefan went along with this. Whatever Rebekah may have done, she is certainly sincere in her desire to be loved or even befriended.

I don't think I can love Connor any more than I already do.

Professor Shane seems like an interesting character. I'm curious to know what his angle is. Kinda liking him and Bonnie as well. I'm sure he can mentor Bonnie in a lot of ways.

I feel like Damon was pleased as hell when he got his Kathryn- lite at the frat party. Elena was feeding, enjoying it, but not being overly cruel with him. Everything fun and sexy about Kathryn, but without the cruelty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails