Sunday, October 21, 2012

Revenge -2×4- Intuition









I love how good this show is at milking the suspense. Amanda's fall was telegraphed from the opening moments, but knowing it was going to happen only made me more tense and filled with dread waiting for it to happen. And knowing it would didn't make the moment any less awful. Well played, writers.


A lot to process from this episode. I don't know why Jack didn't immediately reach out to Nolan about the bar troubles and his brother's indiscretion. What it would take to clear the debt is chump change. It seems like Jack and Declan were set up from the start - why does that shady guy want to buy the bar?

I sincerely hope Padma is a "good" person in this universe, because I really would like for Nolan to have someone in his corner for a change who's not trying to double cross him.

How heartbreaking for Amanda to find out that her mom was trying to kill her. How disillusioning. And I'm sure she's seeing how her actions have brought harm to Jack and Emily that she never intended.

Don't get why Daniel was still with Ashley at the end ... isn't the fact that she was spying on him enough reason to distance himself? Somehow I think she's still in Conrad's pocket especially since Daniel gave away all his inheritance to Charlotte.

Still not sure what to make of Aidan, but I kind of resent this character taking away from Nolan/Amanda time.
0

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails