Sunday, October 21, 2012

Once Upon a Time 3-4: "The Crocodile"











An episode without Emma, Snow, or Regina? Weird. But focusing on one story does make for a much stronger episode.

Cora and Hook working together? Fascinating. I love that the bad guys have bad guys. Hook was great. Definitely the strongest of the new additions. Lots of charisma (and pretty to look at), and his chemistry with Rumpel was great. And I love that that he has a legitimate beef with Rumpel and isn't just evil to be evil.

Go Red. Lady is seriously awesome. She can track, run a diner, drive a delivery truck, and she's a job creator. While I don't think it's at all necessary for a woman to have a guy in order to be fulfilled, I'd love to see her find someone. We know that's part of what she wants, and if anyone in that town deserves to have everything they want, it's her.

I really thought Belle was going to lose her memory. It would have been a great twist. I'm happy that she didn't, but it could have been an interesting path to pursue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails