Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Gossip Girl -6×1- Gone Maybe Gone







Loved Dan and Georgie together, loved Serena just not giving a shit about her "friends" and their latest SAVE SERENA! campaign, loved Lily and Rufus' brief moment of friendship, loved Blair snarking on Georgie, and pretty much all of her one-liners.

What I didn't love: Are the writers serious with this shit? I was a Dair fan but I'm much more of a Blair fan. So I was hoping the season would open with her and Chuck happy and having lots of weird sex. Instead, we get Blair STILL not being happy, Chuck still angsty about daddy, and then to top it off, Blair can't even get any? And she has to wear the ring around her neck? And they'll be together, but not right now? Are they freaking kidding me?

I don't understand what they're trying to do. I was ready for Chair. They prepped us for Chair. But then they wrote Dan's smackdown, which couldn't have been more true, imo. So what are we supposed to think right now?

I just want Blair happy. I don't care who she's with. She deserves to be happy and scheme and have lots of sex. Instead she's back to the same old habit of waiting for Chuck to get his shit together. Ugh!

Rufus and Ivy (Ifus? Rivy?) are so gross. I don't even have the words.

I wish Serena had gotten married. It would have been great to see her playing the part of a Stepford wife and trying to keep up the charade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails