Tuesday, October 9, 2012

90210 -5×1- Til Death Do Us Part







So nice to see Aunt Becky back, but yes, I too thought it was funny how there was no mention of Principal Wilson at all.

Adrianna's Vegas fling is super cute, I'll be happy to see him back in next week's episode.

I think Max is kind of skeezy now given that he dumped his bride to be on her wedding day, and proposed to his ex on that SAME DAY. Could he have not figured his shiz out BEFORE the day of the wedding?! Are we supposed to feel all warm and fuzzy about Naomi and Max even though Max's almost-wife was nothing but sweet and kind to Naomi, and now she is humiliated and completely hurt??

Annie didn't make me hate her this episode, so that was a bonus. Also, I noticed that this is the first season premiere that actually left off where it ended last season...usually 90210 does the whole time lapse where the summer months are entirely skipped out.

The Carly Rae Jepsen plug was dumb. New song sounds silly and I highly doubt Ade would be so excited to meet her when Ade has had so many brushes with ACTUAL celebrities (and not just one-hit-wonders) in the past.

Overall, really disappointing premiere..I was not super excited by anything that happened and agree with Max's friend that Naomi and Max are a MISTAKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails