Thursday, October 11, 2012

Arrow -1×1- Pilot









Somehow, I managed to keep mostly unspoiled, so I was really enjoying the show. I was taken by surprise by what Papa Queen did.

I think I could like Digg and Tommy/Merlyn is going to be interesting to watch. I wouldn't be surprised if "Speedy's " drug use was known by Mama Queen and okayed as it makes her...pliable/more easily controlled, whether by threat of police intervention or worse (ie, what happened to her father and brother.) Love Susanna Thompson, but the "surprise"/"shocking" reveal wasn't to me. Mileage varies, but she was too commanding and too cool, imo. I also like Colin Salmon, but I hope he's not up to his elbows in dirty shenanigans with the missus.

I like the Lances. It's realistic that they may have grieved and moved on, but there is no forgetting. I hope that Dinah uses that big brain of hers to let Ollie have some space for now. She has to suspect, maybe subconsciously, that he's fronting at her. It was almost as lame as Schmidt pushing CeCe away in the New Girl finale last season.( Oliver was just short of Schmidt's "Shoo! Go away!") I don't need Black Canary in season 1, but I'd like her to show up soon-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails