Friday, May 18, 2012

Revenge -1×21- Grief






RIP Sammy. That whole sequence gave me a Marley and Me flashback and it nearly destroyed me.

Poor Nolan. His whole plan of delaying Ems becoming a murderer bit him in the ass.

Why can't Lydia just die like everyone else that's ever fallen off a building? Seriously, the woman gives whores a bad name.

I don't know what to think about Daniel anymore. Part of me still feels sorry for him, seeing as how growing up with the Graysons and everything that's happened this season would corrupt anybody. He kind of reminds me of Michael Corleone at this point.

When Em asked, "What happened to Paris?" I was thinking, "Well, you didn't want to go to Paris because it threw a big monkey wrech in your revengenda, remember?"

At least the Grayson family therapy session was a much-needed laugh. I almost felt sorry for Victoria when she gave Daniel the evidence only to have him go to Conrad. Almost. But then, being betrayed by someone she loved...karma is catching up with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails