Monday, May 14, 2012

Once Upon a Time (2011) -1×22- A Land Without Magic





Interesting finale, I thought Henry was a goner and would get revived somewhere in Season 2 so I was surprised it was resolved. So I guess everyone now remembers their two lives, I also was teary eyed at Snow/Charming's reunion, both of them. I just love the couple. Also had to laugh when Rumple put Charming in the princely outfit. A bit upset that we never got to see Emma reunite with her parents though.

The one thing I didn't like was how everything just happened over one episode, Emma has been dragging her feet about believing all season and in one fell swoop believes and then goes to fight a dragon. Would have made more sense if it happened over 2 or 3 episodes. I also would have loved to see Emma trying to convince Mary Margaret that she was her daughter.

The scene when Henry died was sad and I guess Regina does love Henry, or loves him as much as she can love anyone. I would have love to see if Jefferson finally reunited with his daughter.

I thought Rumple was bringing back Bae when he said it would return what was lost, I was a bit disappointed to see that he meant magic. Also he just gave Regina the ace she needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails