Thursday, May 24, 2012

Modern Family -3×24- Baby on Board





That was brilliant. Loved it! So many good LOL lines. My favorite moments:

"Now one with flash."

"It's double breasted." "That's okay. So am I."

"Drive straight."

"I'm lying on a rock." "I'm lying next to mine."

I absolutely adored the scene with Cameron and Mitchell in the field. I thought it was great character development for them both and could lead to a less OTT Cameron in the fall. Also, it illustrated the fact that the adopting process can freaking suck ass but also showed more than most scenes the reason they are together.

I should of seen Gloria being pregnant but it was such a surprise and it sets up some interesting dilemaes for both Jay and Gloria. For him because he was not a hands on dad and because Gloria who basically raised Manny on her own, they will both be trying to navigate new waters and try to relate to each other as parents of a new born.

Alex's date was hilarious.

Once I realized the whole hospital scene was turning into a Telenovella I was DYING.

Also awwwwww at Lily and Jay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails