Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Desperate Housewives -8×20- Lost My Power





This whole Ramon Sanchez/Alejandro thing continues to be baffling nonsense. How can they prosecute his murder when the don't even know who he is? Have they called his wife and stepdaughter to testify? I hope the series ends with Carlos confessing to the murder (although that would still lead to Bree being convicted of perjury and obstruction of justice if that idiot Carlos confesses she was covering for him). Carlos has become a useless tool. Honestly, what's he making, minimum wage? He's got two kids to support.

I actually thought the four guys forming a "pit crew" for MJ was kind of sweet and touching. Maybe because this is the first time I ever thought the kid playing MJ could actually act. They gave him more material than usual and he handled it pretty well. It would be interesting to see what the kid who plays Celia could do if they ever gave her any lines.

For me, the less said about Tom and Lynette, the better. These two characters wore out their welcome years ago.

And as much as I like Doris Roberts - I honestly do, I've followed her career for years - I think it's time for her to retire. Surely she doesn't need the money. It's gotten to the point where every time she shows up, you just see Doris Roberts. She's too identifiable, as herself, if that makes any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails