Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Gossip Girl -5×22- Raiders of the Lost Art





Stupid episode, why is Bart alive? what is Serena doing, Blair in a brothel with the Basses, is all kinds of disgusting. I can’t decide which of the Basses creeps me out more. Chuck asking Jack if he was his father was hilarious. Disappointed Chuck didn’t have someone on retainer that could crack that book, Andrew Tyler is slipping. Luckily for him, Blair’s plans with Dan fell through. The whole NJBC thing didn’t surprise me in how much it sucked, Nate and Lola playing Serena, Serena playing them all, Blair originally wanting nothing to do with it. The giant damp squib of the whole scheme and how it all went down, giant mansion and he just walks in unopposed by security and picks the right door.

I saw CB at the brothel as just bones to Chair fans. The triangle is in Dan’s head, I saw zero interest from Blair towards Chuck. I like how affectionate and supportive she is with Dan this week, she was honest throughout and I couldn’t fault her. It was Dan turn this week for his issues, Blair had hers last week, pity it wasn’t resolved in one ep but I guess they’re setting up the finale for Blair to make her big non-decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails