Monday, April 30, 2012

The Secret Circle -1×20- Traitor






Another solid episode of TSC? Color me impressed. I was hanging onto every moment and even if the Nick reveal was expected the buildup was pretty badass.

I'm starting to appreciate Dawn a whole lot more. The only side she is on is her own, as stated by Blackwell, and I take that to mean she'll play both teams until the victor is certain and that's when she'll run in and grab the prize. Her weakness for Blackwell is a ruse. She's all for the benefits but I'm not so sure she trusts him.

Faye was at her absolute best. I lost count of the number of times she cracked me up. Added bonus, she and Jake are pretty together. And enjoyable. I could go for this ship. I'm not seeing a romantic link between Melissa and Adam, but those two should share a lot of screentime. Actually, the only thing that didn't impress me was anything Adam/Cassie relevant.

Most of all, I'm enjoying Diana's new role coming to a force of her own. I like that she doesn't trust Blackwell and that's not just thanks to Charles. She's always been the smartest of the bunch. Speaking of Charles, I loved that bar scene. I want his mother back in the picture, she'd balance the forces in play a little bit since too much is skewed in Blackwell's favor at the moment. I do feel though that there's a reveal involving Elizabeth (that was his wife's name, right?) somewhere down the line. Blackwell is shady as they come, but I can't imagine what killing her would achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails