Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Vampire Diaries -3×20- Do Not Go Gentle








Still haven't decided how I feel about Alaric the vampire vampire slayer. I need a new name for him (AtVVS just doesn't look right), since real Alaric DID die. It was the ultimate Dalaric/Team Badass scene-- Dalaric + bourbon + single manly tear. I was squeeing and weeping all at once. Both of those actors did a phenomenal job, btw. It's hard for me not to hate it when men cry, and I totally didn't. Nailed it!

Yay for several mentions of Jenna!

I did like that we got a little more development on Bonnie and her feelings toward both Stefan and Damon. And I liked that Damon just laid it out there that he didn't really have a choice about turning her mom, as well as Stefan's (rather transparent) attempt to manipulate Klaus into not hurting Jamie. I can't really blame her for being mad at both of them (hopefully it's both of them and not just Damon, because that would be unfair). And Bonnie looked particularly beautiful this ep.

I felt sorry for Becky; she just needs to assume that her date for any school dance will be a silver dagger through the heart.

I thought there were some really nice moments between some of the characters, particularly Damon / Alaric in the tomb (Ric teasing him about the dream-sequence with Rose), and Jeremy and Matt at the bar. There's a couple we need to see macking.

I really liked that Elena had a freakout over all of her parental figures dying.

Caroline, I loved her being an unabashed Stelena shipper. She's Stefan's BFF and she takes that job seriously, plus Damon's an ******* and she won't let Elena forget it. Also the "please go die" looks she was giving Klaus and reminding Matt that unless your a Salvatore, Elena's suitors end up dead. Also her ******** about Rebekah's horrible taste. I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails