Monday, April 23, 2012

The Secret Circle -1×19- Crystal






OMG, I feel like I stepped into another dimension. TSC had a good, compelling episode and my wish that Diana was the other Blackwell came true! I'm on the lookout for any flying pigs.

Seriously, I even bought Britt Robertson's acting in the final scene, she really looked this nice mix of stunned, freaked out and elated at her newfound sister. Guys, for a moment I didn't wish for Cassie to die in a fire, it's a momentous occasion! Shelley Henning also acted her *** off in that scene, pissy and sad and insecure and freaked. I even like her with Grant, to the point I hope he comes back, learns about the witchcraft and he rolls with it, I think a witch/non-witch relationship would be an interesting thing to see on the show.

I can't wait for the fallout from this babydaddy revelation. Faye is going to **** bricks about Diana having the power she so craves. I can imagine Cassie spazzing out about having a sister, especially if it's Diana (she wasn'r really down with Faye being it). Things with Adam are going to be even more awkward than they already are. Blackwell is hopefully going to be called to give some good explanation (does he even know about having another kid?). Diana is going to have to do some reevaluation of her life and possible future (circle or not, she can't run from her own powers, will she try to access them or repress them?) I hope Jane's line about a father being the one who raises you proves true and Diana doesn't join the Blackwell parade, but instead we get more Diana & Charles scenes, because I loved those few we got before. In fact I can't help but think that maybe Diana's powers won't be unlocked by a threat to herself but to others, maybe Charles himself.

The Elders/parents/kids storylines are finally converging, hallelujah! And we only had to wait for 19 episodes. And of course Jane gets fridged. Not like she ever did much so I don't really care, I just hope we get to see tha fallout of this too, but looking at how she got treated I wouldn't be surprised if Cassie and John just buried her in the backyard.

So much magic in this episode too! I really felt I was watching a show about witches! I loved the marking of Callum, a good way of getting rid of him while at the same time keeping open the possibility of having the sleaze back.

All in all, a really good episode that might mean more good things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails