Friday, April 20, 2012

The Vampire Diaries -3×19- Heart of Darkness





TYLER'S BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!! [/dance of joy]

Candice Accola just glows in any scene she's in, doesn't she? Luv huh! The look on her face when finally face to face with Tyler was awesome. I'm sure he's not as cured of his sire link to Klaus as he thinks he may be.

I didn't see Esther possessing Rebekah coming so that was a cool twist, although I kind of hope Rebekah isn't gone since she has grown on me a lot. Also interesting potential to have Esther and EvilAlaric working together. Did anyone else think that Stefan reacted like he knew who EvilAlaric was and had encountered him in the past?

I like that Elena finally kissed Damon - she had to be the one to initiate this kiss, I think. I didn't so much like that she almost immediately backed off (after the encounter with Kol), but it is definitely in character. And I like that Damon was pissed about it. Hopefully he is done being a doormat with her, because that is one of the things that has turned me off to this couple on the show. I like Damon snarky and awesome.

I thought using Rose to let Elena see one of Damon's good deeds that he keeps quiet about was nicely done, and Damon's admission that he doesn't want people to expect things of him was a nice character moment and very true to how I see his character. I was not a fan of Rose being a vocal Delena shipper and telling Jeremy all about why he shouldn't interfere. That seemed to be a case of telling rather than showing why this couple has potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails