Monday, April 23, 2012

Once Upon a Time (2011) -1×19- The Return





Interesting episode. Of course, I was happy as soon as I realized it was going to be a Rumpel/Gold episode, but I liked the reveal that Rumpel was the one who invented this curse and it was because he wanted to find his son. Explains a lot of things, like why he did refuse Belle at the end and why he was willing to help Regina unleash the curse, despite being at odds. Robert Carlyle did an amazing acting job. Enjoyed the scenes with Baelfire in fairy tale land, and I was actually surprised when August ended up not being him. I'm guess he'll be Pinocchio like I originally thought.

So, it looks like Emma is ready to go to war with Regina. Not sure that's a good idea yet; Regina still seems to have the upper hand now that Sydney decided to take the fall and I just think it will be hard for Emma to get Henry back. Granted, Storybrooke seems to have it's own set of rules, so who knows what will happen.

Never would have predicted Dr. Hooper and Gold would be... well, golden together, but their scene was cracking me up. More of that, please.

David and Mary continue to bore me which is strange since I love James and Snow.

Lana Parilla was looking lovely as always. And while there is a lot about this show I love, I still could watch her and Robert Carlyle together for an entire episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails