Friday, February 10, 2012

The Vampire Diaries 3-14: "Dangerous Liaisons" 2012.02.09





Great casting on Kol. He looks and sounds like Elijah. I buy them as brothers 100%. Although he's psycho and doesn't have Elijah's style.

Damon and Rebekah were way hot. More of that please. And bring back Katherine. Katherine and Elijah would be a good pairing. Or Kat and Kol.

I loved Stefan and Elena's scenes, even if Elena is getting a bit annoying. And Caroline really does have chemistry with everyone. I love her and Tyler, but I am intrigued by her and Klaus. Klaus gets an A+ for recognizing her awesomeness instead of falling in love with Elena.

I so thought that Elena was communicating to Elijah and he wouldn't drink. Ugh. Don't take him away again!

Momma Esther is cray cray for sure. Although, considering she created creatures who kill innocent people even when they don't want to, maybe I can understand her mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails