Thursday, February 9, 2012

Revenge 1-14 Perception




The bromance was back. Loved it. I was so happy that Nolan didn't erase the tape. I mean I love his relationship with RealAmanda but I don't like the fact that he's like an eager puppy around her. I love that he has heart and just sometimes does the right thing. Although LOL don't know if this was really the "right" thing.

I loved how Jack really pushed all the action in the episode. And as far as I'm concerned his anger was righteous. Finally, someone grieving for that little girl lost. It must have been like a punch in the gut to him. And he's being played by two women that care about him. Can't wait to see what happens when he find out that truth. Wonder if that will be this season.

I absolutely love Conrad. I know he's supposed to bet he evil mastermind but I can't help it. The actor is amazing. And I so love the relationship with Charlotte. I hope he meant what he said about Charlotte.

How many times has Daniel said in his life..I can't believe I fell for her lies LOL. I'm sure he has lost track.

Whew, let me catch my breath.

Oh even loved the Declan/Charlotte scene at the end. The character needs work but he has had some good moments lately.

Conrad and Ashley. Hmmmmm I wouldn't mind that.

Love William Devane. Hope he becomes a semi regular. He's fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails