Thursday, February 9, 2012

Modern Family -3×14- Me? Jealous?





I have to say I thought this ep was pretty darn hilarious. "Betty Luke" was great, of course, but everything leading up to it was too, IMO. I liked that the stories did seem like new situations, with interesting character combinations, and that they didn't resolve the way I expected them to: Haley turned out to like being a Big Sister and was sort of good at it; Manny's conflict resolution technique didn't work when he wanted it to, but then it ultimately did after all; Claire turned out to be wrong about Tad, but then Phil had his own overreaction; and Mitchell figured out the perfect way to redeem his faux pas at the business lunch. And then of course, Phil and Claire not only knew all about Betty Luke but wanted to do another(!) photo shoot - LOL. The family came off as even wackier than usual, but for me it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails