Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Secret Circle -1×15- Return





The episode was ok. I liked that the circle all came together to save Cassie and for once, it wasn't about Cassie being the big hero.

Does Diana know that Cassie and Adam are sort of seeing each other now? I thought they might address it.

Adam... does anybody else get some serious gay vibes off him at times? I mean I do buy him as a romantic lead for the most part but there's just these certain times where I can't help but think that he's so gay...

I prefer the Lee/voodoo/Faye plot. I really like Lee as a character actually and I think the plot will get more interesting now that the ex is awake. I'm confused though about if he's using or not...

John Blackwell was sort of a letdown though... Of course he wouldn't have magic. That would render him useful and make someone possibly as powerful as Cassie the teenage witch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails