Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ringer -1×13- It’s Easy To Cry, When This Much Cash Is Involved





Juliet, Juliet, Juliet... I'm disgusted. False rape allegations are the worst. But, the really sad thing is that Juliet had something good going with her dad & Bridget. Andrew would have reinstated her trust fund at some point. In the meantime, she had something resembling a supportive family for the first time & seemed to be getting her life in order. Why do I think Carpenter will turn on Juliet at some point & wind up terrorizing her? This will blow up in her face somehow.

Catherine was right about Juliet lying. That's sad too. I wonder, though, if Catherine is in on it somehow now? She pushed Andrew to settle after all & taking ownership of how they failed Juliet in that one scene seemed out of character.

Most of all, I feel for Andrew. When he finds out & it's a safe bet he will, he will be devastated. Letting him think someone violated his little girl is just hateful. Andrew loves football, Juliet & Bridget. This will crush him. Juliet could lose her dad over this... He may not be able to look at her for awhile at a minimum. I saw something there at the end -- maybe I just wanted to -- that makes me think Juliet knows she could lose her dad over this & the victory felt hollow.

Looks like we will finally get the scoop on Sean next week -- thank goodness! I hope Bridget finally figures out that Siobhan is the one trying to destroy her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails