Monday, February 20, 2012

Desperate Housewives -8×14- Get Out of My Life






I was not surprised it was him, I was just amazed and shocked by the closing flashback montage of him "driving by" all the time and stalking Bree. Damn it, I knew it was him from the beginning! And that "You are welcome" note had Orson written all over it. But hands down, this was the best storyline tonight. Seeing Bree and Orson back together in the house was so refreshing and yet so wicked. For me it is not that shocking nor horrible that he killed Chuck. He has it in his nature, after all ... he "helped" Edie die and he never felt any remorse at all.

As for the other storylines - Susan was actually cute in this episode and I love her for wanting to help her daughter and trying to get her grandchild and wanting to raise her. That is a right thing to do although I hate TV shows sometimes for making adoption horrible and unbearable. Most of the time, it is for the better. Porter grew on me a little in this episode. Tom was still MIA. Wow, for 4 straight episodes.

Gaby was selfish - again, how refershing. But I loved seeing Roy after all this time. Karen looked really bad with that hair and I felt very sorry for her. The scene of her at the doctor's office was hard to watch. It is serious with her And Renee paying off Ben's loan ... well, here the trouble starts for you girl. All in all it was a good episode, a little bit better than last week's for me, but still not perfect episode of DH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails