Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Gossip Girl -5×16- Cross Rhodes





I...think I enjoyed that one.

I still miss Nate who is off in guest star land but I'm glad that a) Blair finally got some POV this episode. She did things! She talked to people! She was honest yet snarky and I will forgive the bad eye shadow and horrible ensemble she wore for most of this episode if she could just stay like this (and find a way out the marriage) until the show ends.

(Seriously? How is it that these people haven't teamed up and found some dirty secret to blackmail Blair's way out of her marriage?)

and b) that Charlie secret is out and Serena said to her exactly what I hope she would! Don't feel bad for Ivy at all. I mean, CeCe was sick/dying and none of them knew until the last minute because some scam artist wanted to a "real family". That's fucked up.

I just want Chuck to be gross and make double entendres for the rest of the show. He does not work as a good person. I mean, yeah, people do have shades of grey and what not. But Chuck Bass is an asshole who is only nice to a handful of people. He doesn't need Blair or "true love" to be happy. He can have his friends and enjoy being rich and running his business. Okay, I'm biased. I want everyone to be single at the end of this show. I did like Dan and Blair this episode. I don't know if they won me over because I totally loved Chuck and Blair those first few episodes after the limo scene and that didn't end well for me.

This show and relationships though? Bad track record. So I'm not holding out hope for Dan and Blair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails