Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Vampire Diaries 3-11: "Our Town" 2012.01.12






I loved this one. I love EvilStefan, I can't help it. However, I'm not a fan of NiceDamon, but I guess it would be too much if they were both out of control. Anyway, Stefan is scary. Paul Wesley is so good at this.

Klaus and Caroline ? Bring it on ! I'd love to see him take an interest in her, but I think he mostly wants to get back at Tyler. Anyway, it will be interesting. And I've really been loving Klaus this season. I miss Elijah, but I think Joseph Morgan is growing into the role very nicely.

Glad Bonnie told off Elena, and I'm glad they didn't brush over the issue. What Elena did was wrong, although understandable. Bonnie continues to be a moral compass, which I like.

I'm gonna bet that Meredith Fell killed Bryon because she may have suspected that he was a vampire. Either that or she's sending some sort of message that I don't understand yet. Eh, but I did get a kick out of her leaving a scene and Stefan coming in literally three seconds later. Funny that he missed having a scene with his own wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails