Friday, January 13, 2012

The Secret Circle -1×11- Fire/Ice





Adam reached amazing levels of douche-baggery. He pretty much asked his ex-girlfriend to tell her friend that it was okay to date him. I wanted to kill him right then and there.

Cassie was impressing me with her morals up until the end. Stupid girl.

Faye, Faye, Faye. On one hand, I can see she's being childish, annoying, and selfish. On the other hand, she's interesting! I see her faults, but I am so on her side! She's badass, but she does care about her friends. Her rant to the Circle about Cassie was just amazing. Neither of them started out to hurt anyone, but they both did (although Cassie got two people killed). Sure, Faye's motives were less pure, but it's not like she's evil.

Jake coming back was pretty obvious. I'm ready to see who Jack Blackwell's other daughter is (here's hoping it's Faye!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails