Sunday, January 15, 2012

Parks and Recreation -4×11- The Comeback Kid



Chris and Ben did not disappoint. I'm still thinking on the take on Chris saying one thing and revealing the truth to the camera. I think he was just trying to build Ben up. Maybe not think about it too much or something. I was glad to see those two together.

Same with the group falling on the ice. It was so funny but mercifully wouldn't end! And yes the music added to it. Reminded me of a Carol Burnett skit - guess who's Carol Burnett? Or the final ep of Mary Tyler Moore and the classic group hug trying to move.

But the dog stole the show for me. Yes he must stick around. You know this show will keep him on. Look at the tribute to calzone and bringing that back. I fell in love with the dog the first scene. And as someone else said - no back story and none needed. We love dogs! (Cats too). Ben's asking if the dog was that way when they got it was the line of the night for me. At first you chuckle; then think about it. Yes it really is a legitimate question with A&A.

Really liked the ep but where was Donna? Even more questionable when so much of the ep was about the ensemble - "Leslie's team." Donna would be part of that team for sure. I think this show is so packed that there isn't even a throwaway line where she is. Same with Chris's hair earlier this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails