Thursday, January 12, 2012

Revenge -1×12- Infamy





Haha! So it's basically confirmed that Charlotte is, indeed, David Clarke's daughter! This is a huge bombshell that nobody saw coming. Perfect.

I knew Emily was going to burn down Mason/Leo's house, starting with the only copy of his memoir. But he was a slimeball, even worse than Victoria, so I'm glad she got her revenge on him. He blatantly lied to her as a kid just for money and fame, I presume.

It was nice to see no proposal. On the downside, I didn't realize there was no Ashley until she showed up halfway through the episode and I felt like the Declan/Charlotte thing took away from the episode a little bit, but it wasn't too bad.

So Victoria and David know about Charlotte being his child and so does Mason and now Emily. But who else knows? Obviously not Charlotte and once this gets out to her, how will she react? Hmm, I'm very intrigued now.

Good episode, though. I laughed at the shooting range scene. Oh Nolan, he really does need a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails