Sunday, December 11, 2011

Grimm -1×6- The Three Bad Wolves





Hap was Coover Bennett from Justfied! It was great seeing him again. Too bad he had to die... well, again.

Yay for a big Eddie episode. It was great seeing more of his story, past, and friends outside of Nick, and I felt for him over is dilemma at the end. I'm really glad that the actor, who has mainly just done supporting roles after Prison Break, is finally getting a chance to shine on this show. He's is spot-on in this role.

Hilariously, I thought Angelica looked a lot like Juliette, so I thought "I see Eddie and Nick like the same type of woman." Of course, that's just look wise; personality wise, Eddie apparently digs women who are tough, outspoken, impulsive, kind of crazy, just a tad violent, and whose method of foreplay is chasing each other through the woods, while Nick likes women who are... boring. Not sure which one is technically worse, but I know which one is more entertaining to watch on screen.

I guess it was Hank and Wu's time to be in the background for Eddie's episode (while last episode, Eddie was in the background for those two.) I did love Hank and Eddie meeting again, and Hank's reaction to it.

Agree that Nick really needs to learn some fighting skills if he's going to keep on doing this.

So, two pretty good episodes in a row. I think this show has found it's footing and I hope it continues to improve. It's turning into a pleasant surprise this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails