Sunday, December 11, 2011

Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia -7×12- The High School Reunion




LOVED Mac's nametag reveal. When he was avoiding putting the nametag on I figured that would lead to a reveal that he never graduated high school (or maybe he just hung out there with the gang and wasn't actually a student), and then when he put it on but had the name concealed I figured that he'd scratched out the name or something and we wouldn't get to see what it is. I nearly fell off my couch with laughter when "Ronald McDonald" was revealed. Hilarious!

Charlie's crumbly underwear was great. So random and so Charlie.

I didn't expect The Waitress to actually be named Nikki, since we'd already learned Mac's real name and I don't see them blowing two secrets in one episode. Now I see that's been confirmed here. (Also, why wasn't she pregnant? They must've filmed this episode a while back (or at least her scenes) because I don't think she and real-life Charlie Day have had their baby yet. She was obviously pregnant in the Jersey Shore episode.)

I love how everyone went right back to a high school mentality. I expected the gang to revert back to this but I was surprised that so many other people would as well, like the popular kids/bullies. I guess Once a Douche, Always a Douche. Mac tattling about the drink tickets was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails