Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Gossip Girl 5-10: "Riding in Town Cars with Boys" 2011.12.05





Evil Uncle Jack is coming back, yay! Hopefully without the goatee. I wonder where he ties in everything. Nate's grandfather, Diana, Jack, and now Tripp and Max who possibly had something to do with the car. Who's next to join the secret team? Louis? Darota?

I love Lily's relationship with Chuck, I do believe she loves him a lot. More than her own biological kids most of the time. Heh.

So Rufus now knows Ivy's secret but I wonder if he really believed her or understood what she was saying. I'm over Max as the super bad guy. How would he know who Tripp was to Nate to tell him anything? Why was he just skulking around for most of the episode? Why didn't he just google some pictures of the real Charlie Rhodes or go down to Florida and find her. Let her know what her mother has been up to in her. I can't believe he is blaming Ivy for his life. She broke up with him. That was the worst thing I can say that she did to him.

Now Serena wants Dan back (again)? Whatever Serena. I liked that he took Blair to Chuck but oh how I will miss Dair.

I can't believe they went there with the Princess Di-like crash. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails