Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Glee 3-8: "Hold On to Sixteen" 2011.12.06





The pacing of this episode was a hot mess. Too much stuff going on, but typical Glee, heh.

I just can't with that entire Sam plot, I'm just going to pretend it never happened and he never left. Except for the cute moments with Mercedes and Santana.

If I cared about the Shelby/Puck/Quinn/Beth mess I might have something more to say but I just hope it's going away.

I wouldn't object if the writers forgot about this new Finn/Blaine bromance now. They can erase Quinn/Rachel while they're at it. I don't even know what to say about Quinn this episode, but in spite of everything I did appreciate the scene with her and the girls from the TroubleTones. I was afraid they were going to use Finn.

The ND performance was way too long, and I thought Man in the Mirror was a mess. The first two were great though if I ignore how Quinn kinda looked like a demon. Kurt for MVP show stealer during ABC although Tina really rocked it. But I thought both the Unitards and the TroubleTones made good showings.

Yay for Tina and Mike, they were great, even if the acting left something to be desired and the writing was uber predictable, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails