Monday, December 5, 2011

Desperate Housewives -8×9- Putting It Together





I really didn't like this episode. Who didn't call something happening to Chuck at the end of this episode? Or Bree becoming suicidal, for that matter? I even suspected Carlos would ditch is rehab early. No surpises tonight.

I highly doubt Bree shoots herself. A) She's a main star of this show, and B) the show already went there with whatever character Nicolette Sheridan played. She'll have some kind of of epiphany, stop drinking, and somehow save the day. Just speculation on my part.

Susan and Mike should go to New York. (Interesting that the art dealer was having problems paying Susan, but suddenly had money to put Susan up in an apartment in New York City.) I don't see anything keeping the two of them on Wysteria Lane. Aside from their child, has anything good ever happened to them in that neighborhood? Seems like someone is always getting killed, comitting suicide, blackmailing someone, getting drunk, or setting fire to someone's house. I'd be thrilled to leave.

Sadly, I have a sinking feeling Chuck isn't even dead. And so will continue my least favorite storyline on this show ever. I can't believe they're going out like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails