Sunday, December 4, 2011

Once Upon a Time (2011) -1×6- The Shepherd





Well, hello again, Alan Dale. Loved him as King Charming, although the character is a dick for threatening to kill Charming and his mother if he didn't play along and marry Midas' daugther. Like the bit that he is apparently the reason Rumpel finds and kills the fairy godmother.

Loved the episode. Got some good insight into Charming. Didn't see the twist of the Charming now isn't the same one at the beginning coming. And I liked how it set-up how he and Snow meet that we saw in the past episode. As for them back in modern times, I figured they were going to find a way to prevent it since it's too soon. But I'm still rooting for them as a coupe which is rare for me.

Oh, Sheriff. This wasn't your best moment to say the least. And really, Regina? Having sexy time when your son is at the house? And her pleasure over fucking up Mary/James is creepy and, well, evil.

I'm still amazed over how Robert Carlyle plays both Rumpel and Mr. Gold. There are times I almost forget it's the same actor. He continues to be the highlight of the show for me.

Sad there was no Hopper or Ruby. At least Dr. Whale return, being all slimey and whatnot.

Next week looks good; looks like we'll find out what the Sheriff was in fairy land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails