Monday, November 14, 2011

The Walking Dead -2×5- Chupacabra





I loved everything about this episode, everything. The entire Darryl saga was reminiscent of Deliverance... AND the original Night of the Living Dead.

I loved how the Merle pulling his legs to help him up turned into the waking dream of a zombie pulling his foot. Loved how Carol's words belied Merle's cruelty about how the group regarded him.

I have to say that the couple of minutes of commercial break after Darryl is shot, were the longest two minutes ever. I actually looked on IMDB to see how many episodes Reedus is in... I had to know. I wasn't going to be able to watch the rest otherwise.

I'm fine with Rick/Lori/Shane.
I'm fine with Andrea/Dale.... in fact, I'm liking this arc more and more.

Oh yeah, about the barn: I knew it! I'm going to assume that Hershel is thinking a cure is coming or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails