Monday, November 14, 2011

Desperate Housewives -8×8- Suspicion Song






Lynette isn't sympathetic, she's just plain pathetic. Did she really think a new dress and hairdo would make Tom think her personality has changed? If she's going to sneak into Tom's apartment like that without even speaking to him first, then she gets what she deserves. I figured Tom had a standing flower order, but if he's going to cancel it, does that mean he doesn't know where their relationship will be a year from now? Get divorced already.

I can't hate Chuck for giving the women what they deserve. If Alejandro was last living in OK City, why was he reported missing in Fairview?

Why was everyone acting like Susan was never a famous author/illustrator, and her work has never been seen before? I get that painting's different from drawing, but if I were Susan, I'd be reminding Andre all the time that I'm not a total newbie. Did I miss something?

Crossing my fingers that Carlos gets a haircut to celebrate his sobriety. When he finally gets sober, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails