Friday, November 11, 2011

The Vampire Diaries -3×9- Homecoming






Holy shit! That was a great episode, especially the second half.

So basically... if the plan worked, Damon would have died. There he goes again sacrificing himself for the people he loves. He really doesn't mind dying, does he? Kind of sad and heroic at the same time. But then.... Stefan comes in and foils the plan because he can't let the people he loves die either. Awesome. Both the Salvatore brothers were full of win tonight. So was Katherine. So glad to see her back! I was fooled. *ashamed* It was very sweet of her to mention how she loves both brothers in the car with Stefan even if it is a bit of a retcon. In season two, she was okay with Damon dying but now she loves him? Usually I dislike retcons very much but I'm okay with this one.

I'm not sure if Stefan hiding Klaus's family is a great idea. I'm not sure Klaus wanting his family back will override his desire to kill all the family and friends of those who are against him. That motive has kept him going for a thousand years where as he seems to have no problem putting his family in caskets.

Elena surprised me when she staked Rebekah. It was very Katherine of her and I liked it. Elena needs to have another side to her besides her overwhelming desire to care for everyone. That said, I was so sad for Rebekah. I have really enjoyed her and that scene of her looking forward to the homecoming dance was so sweet and sad.

Please, please, please bring back Elijah next episode!!!!!!

So how many coffins were there at the end? There should only be two of them. Why so many?

This hiatus is going to suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails