Thursday, November 10, 2011

American Horror Story -1×6- Piggy, Piggy





I think this show is trying to kill me. That was intense.

The school shooting scene was terrifying.

I've not seen Rosemary's Baby so I am not sure of the references, but I am very interested in where they are going with this baby storyline.

The brain thing was a bit much. I can't believe she did that but I think it was more the baby than her. Reminds me of Phoebe on Friends "I need the meat. The baby needs the meat."

Not sure how I feel about the medium. Glad to know Addy has passed on and is a pretty girl now.

Loved Constance's "its hard to keep good help" in response to the story the medium was telling about her maid being murdered.

Oh Tate, I know I should hate you because of what you did but I just can't. I love him. I loved him desperate to save Violet. I loved his last scene with Violet when he told her he would leave if she wanted because he cares more about her feelings than his own. Why can't they just be a normal couple and go off and be happy together, dang it! I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails