Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Girl -1×5- Cece Crashes





I think the episode was funny and I laughed so hard, especially when they're dialed down Jess' quirkiness. She was actually helpful to her friends; helping CeCe and Schmidt. Jess is much better when she is confused and vulnerable and so was Schmidt.

I loved it when Schmidt jumping up and down the wall and doing that Ohno's movement. I would never believe when watching Veronica Mars, Max Greenfield could be this funny.

CeCe is lovable, I like her more than Jess. But they're good BFF. I want them together all the time. CeCe and Jess could straightened each other. Let her move to that apartment!

Well, now I want CeCe and Schmidt together! Just because she can boss him around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails