Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ringer -1×8- Maybe We Can Get A Dog Instead?





Oh boy, are things heating up or what??

I was really touched at how Juliet was so sympathetic to Siobhan losing the baby. Both Andrew & Juliet were so adorable, I could understand why Bridget would not want to give this up. I also give kudos to Bridget for trying not to milk the situation - she realizes their grief was based on a lie, so she's trying to down-play it.

I'm so glad Bridget did not turn her back on Malcolm just because it was "inconvenient" for him to be around. Those flashbacks were so convincing - I really did believe that Bridget was a drug addict - really night & day from the polished persona she's trying to portray now. I didn't realize that Machado was the reason that Bridget met Malcolm in the first place - their relationship goes way further back than I realized. No wonder Machado's (more than) a little obsessed. I love that Andrew was willing to take a drug addict into his home just because he believes he helped Siobhan in her time of need and she asked him to. I think this further cements Andrew as just a really nice guy.

Quick thinking on Bridget's part to pass a note to Malcolm via the waiter to clue him in to the wire (though how she didn't give herself away setting that up I'm not sure). Though I face-palmed myself multiple times when she kept giving away important info to Charlie. Interesting that Charlie wasn't too thrilled about what went down with Gemma, and apparently will be trying to take a different approach should he have to intercede with Malcolm. Siobhan just lost her free ride - again - because of Bridget. I'm sure she's going to be pissed. Hopefully Malcolm will be more resourceful than Gemma was about staying out of Siobhan's mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails