Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Gossip Girl -5×6- I Am Number Nine






Wow, so Serena working for Jane and the whole book story are just over? I thought the book was going to be a season long arc but I can't see where it could go from here. I wish Serena had just confided in Dan what was going to happen re: Sorkin and at least got his input. Dan was a real ass hole to her, but in typical GG fashion I feel like one conversation before the fact could have cleared everything up.

Diana is just getting her paws on all these characters. Nate thinking they have a real relationship is just so Nate. I am getting more and more curious about what her deal is re: Bart and this group.

I'm liking Charlie/Ivy more and more. She can certainly play with the big boys. Still think it was absolutely ludicrous that Blair had that whole bridesmaid competition- I was embarrassed for the actors really, especially the Columbia girl. And I thought Blair looked terrible- is she requesting to have such thick eyebrows? And what is with Serena's high-waisted short skirts with ill fitting tank tops? At least she looked awesome at the party. As did Charlie.

Thought Chuck's apology was amazing- the best part being it was heartfelt and there was nothing selfish about it, meaning he didn't expect anything back from Blair. Loved when he told her she would be a great mother- and thought it was so right that he said the great thing about her was that she loves people even when they don't deserve it.

Louis came off as totally insane to me, particularly in that scene with the psychiatrist (no irony intended). This obsession with Chuck came out of nowhere- how does he even know that Chuck was the other potential father, did it say that on the paternity test? I would have thought he would have thought immediately of Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails