Monday, November 7, 2011

Desperate Housewives -8×7- Always in Control





First episode of the season I really liked.

Penny could've had reservations about Jane on her own, so making Lynette the villain was completely unnecessary. I'm glad Lynette realized her mistake and made things right at the end, but I still don't feel sorry for her.

Ben cares more about his project and money than getting justice for a murdered man? I thought he was supposed to be the resident do-gooder. I also have no interest in seeing another triangle with Bree and Renee.

I really liked how everyone's secrets were revealed at the end, but I didn't like that Susan said Carlos told Mike everything, like she never told Mike anything at all. It just bugged me.

Susan was going to be Juanita and Celia's guardian? They sure dodged a bullet. But haven't Bob/Lee watched them a few times? And they never complained before now?

I still don't understand why Bree/Chuck had to break up so soon. Why couldn't the coverup break them up? At least then Chuck would have a reason to be nasty. I think it would be an interesting twist if Chuck has a twin who comes to town to look into Chuck's death and freaks everyone out. If nothing else, it would justify making Jonathan Cake a regular. Why bother if he's going to be gone after 9-10 episodes? So they can legitimately say they killed off a regular?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails