Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Glee -3×5- The First Time





Well that was..... over hyped. Honestly I don't think Klaine have any chemistry but I thought I saw something when they were fighting but then I didn't anymore. I was actually rooting for Kurt and Karofsky tonight....weird. I think my problem with Klaine is that Blaine is just way too boring for the awesomeness that is Kurt, even his room is boring. I kinda wished Sebastian was going after Kurt, and Sebastian was over hyped too. I think with all the reviews I was expecting something else tonight.

lol at Rachel and pity sex. Poor Finn, but did he really expect a scholarship with their sucky team. Also loved the scene with Rachel and her "girls", wish there were more scenes like that tonight.

Artie was making me uncomfortable asking everyone about their sex life. And honestly I don't get how being a virgin would make you suck as Tony and Marie. It's called acting!

America was the best thing tonight, as was Mike Chang. More interested in seeing whether dad showed than watching the virgins.

And glee rape jokes are not funny!

Next week looks awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails