Wednesday, November 30, 2011

90210 -4×11- Project Runaway





Okay, I'll admit my knowledge of rehab is mostly limited to having seen 28 Days a few times, but I could swear they recommend against people newly out of rehab jumping into intimate relationships. Even if Dixon is too dumb to avoid something like that, Adrianna actually seems to want to be responsible, so I'm surprised she is off immediately sexing up Dixon. Also, please writers, giving Dixon a storyline that wouldn't seem out of place on an after school special is just too much. All it needed was an 80s-style music video montage of Dixon rocking out with his friends while people all around him do drugs.

And someone needs to tell me, why do we have lose Teddy, but keep pointless characters like Navid? You could cut the guy right out of the episode, and nothing would be missed. I'll also barf a little if we find out Officer HotLips is in love with Navid. I feel like they are heading in that direction and it makes me want to either laugh hysterically or cry.

I will say Teddy's exit actually was nice. The writers actually took the time to write him out in an appropriate way, unlike say Debbie, Ryan or assorted others who either just vanish or don't even get a good bye before we are told they are gone.

As for the rest, eye rolling. Given Annie can explain why she sold the necklace and show where the money from the sale of the necklace went, it's not all that big a deal that she sold it. I don't care about Naomi's stupid rivalry, or Liam's whining that he has to *gasp* make up for his own stupidity by honoring his contract. Boo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails