Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ringer -1×10- That’s What You Get For Trying To Kill Me





Oh my goodness! What an episode!! I can't believe Gemma didn't make it ... it seemed downright cruel that she died after getting a gunshot wound to the head. If only she had run away!!

Bridget / Andrew sex was everything I hoped it would be. Romantic, hot, sincere ... I hope they can keep this relationship functional because they are SO GOOD together.

I'm not surprised that Henry was the one to fuck it all up in the end, but at least Charlie got burned for being too greedy.

Not sure what to make of Siobhan ... it seems like she didn't think the Gemma situation would go so far, but honestly what did she think when she hired someone to kidnap her? There were moments this episode where it seemed like she wasn't a complete heartless bitch, but then again the only reason things got so far was because she let them.

I think Machado is starting to grow a brain cell - nice how he took Jimmy down like that. I wonder how much he'll learn about what really happened to Bridget.

Ugh, can't believe we have to wait til January for more episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails