Saturday, October 15, 2011

Young Justice -1×14- Revelation






"Revelations" definitely lived up to its title!


I was suprised to see Guy Gardner! Without his trademark bowl haircut, I almost didn't recognize him.

Nice to see Blue Devil as well.

Didn't like Poison Ivy's design and Alyssa Milano made her sound a bit like a sullen teenager.

I liked Joker's new look, but the voice didn't suit me. I did like his one line about wanting to "Carve up this bird" when referring to his confrontation with Robin.

More distractions now that the JL thinks the Injustice League was behind the recent shennanigans. Didn't expect to see Klarion as one of The Light, though.

When Zatara called Batman on the danger of sending the YJ gang to go after the Injustice League, I felt sure by episode's end, Batman would have said, "I did WHAT?" Leading us to believe an imposter had actually sent the kids on that mission. Apparently not.

Definitely anticlimactic that Aqualad got to remove the helmet of Dr. Fate. I think we could have had an episode in which the gang tries to get him free or perhaps it would have been a way for Aqualad to be replaced without dying. At least Kent Nelson got a mention. I can't imagine what he promised Nabu this time.

Overall I enjoyed the ep, the action scenes were great and Artemis was great when she declared she wasn't going to [almost] drown yet another time and pulled out a breathing equipment. Oh, and the, "feeling naked not in a fun way", quip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails