Saturday, October 15, 2011

Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia -7×5- Frank’s Brother





I loved all the music, and Sha'dynasty was very gorgeous. Especially in the green dress. At first, I wasn't so thrilled about the episode because the gang was basically just sitting there, but after I let it sit for a while, I appreciate the episode more. It was really funny to me how they were so horrified about "negress" and Reggie going to jail, when in fact these are 4 of the most self-centered and horrible people ever. It wasn't that long ago that Dennis and Dee witnessed a murder and hid the body!

The coke montage was absolutely awesome. Now I want a flashback to find out how Frank made all his money between the club adventures with his brother and when he ended up marrying Dennis & Dee's mom. I feel like their courtship would be absolutely hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails