Thursday, October 20, 2011

Revenge -1×5- Guilt






I liked that Emanda got a little rattled this episode, that there was some scrambling for her to do. Also Emanda and Victoria scenes are just one of my favorite it things even though I feel like she's so much more obvious in faking Emily when she's around Victoria than with anyone else. I don't know if it's because I know she is or because that's the way she's playing it on purpose.

I didn't feel bad for Lydia at all. She's an odd one. She threatens to expose the Graysons, still sleeps with Conrad (last episode), and still wants to be friends with Victoria. Like not even "I'll tolerate you." but actual friends. She actually got upset at what Victoria said to her, which was I think the winner of the episode. I clapped. Either way, she threatened them in order to get the friendship back then seemed upset/surprised when she found out Victoria wasn't genuine in accepting her. Really?

I found the flashback where they started this charity interesting. Victoria wanted to do it out of guilt. Conrad thought it was a good idea to boost the company image. He's colder than Victoria is.

I wasn't too happy with Nolan at the beginning of this episode but he won me over once again when he got all excited to play spy and get the fax for Amanda. And just how proud of himself he seemed when he got the fax and found the picture that exposed her. It was cute. Also his reaction when he saw the Lydia/Frank video. I kind of like it when he's by himself since that's when he's more himself instead of playing eccentric billionaire. I also love that but the more real Nolan scenes we get the more I like him.

I still find the Delcan and Charlotte are the weak links. I spent all of their scenes this episode thinking it was such a waste of time. They could totally be focusing on everyone else more if Declan could just disappear upstairs in the bar (where they apparently live).

I'm glad the whole Tyler lie got exposed that quick. When a lie is that stupid and so easily found out some shows just drag it on forever where in real life you would have the conversation of "You canceled" "Um, no you stood me up." unless you just decided to never speak to each other again. I also liked how he barely flinched when his dad took away his trustfund. He didn't get upset or even seem that upset about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails